NTFP-EP Asia is searching for a PROJECT COORDINATOR for the project “Capacity Building on Enhancing Resilience to Forest Fire, and Local Livelihood and Market Linkages” implemented under the Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises component of NTFP-EP with field level activities in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam (CLMV) and all of ASEAN for select regional trainings and publication work in partnership with international organizations.
NTFP-EP Asia is an association of 25 members with over 100 partner non-governmental organizations and community-based organizations working with forest-based communities to strengthen their capacity in the sustainable management of natural resources in Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Click here to learn more.
If interested, apply on or before 10 February 2022 (Thursday):
- Email your application letter, CV and sample works to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR with the subject “Project Coordinator, Capacity Building Local Livelihood (Name of applicant)”
- Fill-up a form in this link: https://forms.gle/qMVwmMJTz3NbZptD8
Reports to: Sustainable Climate-Adaptive Livelihoods (SCAL) Thematic Program Lead
Job Location: Philippines or in any one of the CLMV countries
- At least 6 years at a senior project management position in conservation and livelihood related projects (preferably an international project)
- At least 10 years experience total in social development and environment related projects; working knowledge and experience on the project’s specific themes is an advantage
- At least 2 years work experience in CLMV countries
- Excellent writing, coordination, negotiation, budgeting and finance skills
- Excellent online and offline communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Fluency in CLMV languages an advantage and preferred
The employee is a member of the Sustainable Climate-Adaptive Community Livelihood thematic programme of NTFP-EP and as such contributes through her/his project responsibility to the achievement of the target outcomes of the SCAL thematic programme and not just the Project directly responsible for.
Overall Project Management
The Project Coordinator (PC) is to represent NTFP-EP in all aspects related to the project, except in the Steering Committee where NTFP-EP will be represented by higher management. The PC will be responsible for implementing the strategies and activities to achieve the outcomes and outputs of the project. This will include internal and external coordination, HR management, financial management and control, and reporting and planning.
This is full-time work with a maximum six-month probation. Salary range is from USD 1,200 up to USD 1,800 (or its equivalent in Philippine Peso if based in Philippines) gross per month with basic benefits and commensurate to qualifications. The project will run for three years and projected hiring will start by March 15, 2022.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
NTFP-EP is an equal opportunity employer and values the diverse backgrounds of all its applicants. It follows the principles of honesty, trust and respect. It does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind, such as cases involving gender, race, color, age, religion, citizenship, disabilities, sexual orientation, senior citizen status, or any other protected status. This policy follows all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in the Philippines and/or in the CLMV country where the employee or applicant is based.