July 27, 2023
Project Assistant (Finance-Admin)
NTFP-EP Asia is looking for a PROJECT ASSISTANT (Finance-Admin) for the project “Capacity Building on Enhancing Resilience to Forest Fire, and Local Livelihood and Market Linkages” of the NTFP-EP Asia regional office in the Philippines.
NTFP-EP Asia is an association of 25 members with over 100 partner non-governmental organizations and community-based organizations working with forest-based communities to strengthen their capacity in the sustainable management of natural resources in Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
Deadline for application: 15 August 2023, 5:00 PM
Reports to: Project Coordinator, CLMV Project
Job Location: NTFP-EP Asia – Quezon City Office
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a similar field.
- Minimum 2-year experience working as a financial admin assistant with knowledge on accounting or posting of accounts, admin logistics support, etc.
- Working knowledge of accounting softwares, with QuickBooks an advantage.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent financial and business analytical skill.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines
- High level of integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
“Capacity Building on Enhancing Resilience to Forest Fire, and Local Livelihood and Market Linkages” implemented under the Medium, Small and Micro Enterprises (MSME) component of NTFP-EP Asia with field level activities in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam (CLMV) and all of ASEAN for select regional trainings and publication work in partnership with international organizations.
The employee is a member of the Sustainable Climate Adaptive Community Livelihood (SCAL) Thematic Programme of NTFP-EP and as such contributes through his/her project responsibility to the achievement of the target outcomes of the CLMV Project and the SCAL thematic programme. The employee’s roles are the following:
- Ensure that the Project Activities in the CLMV project sites are effectively implemented according to the approved plan and budget.
- Shall be responsible in the timely delivery of financial and administrative support to the NTFP-EP- AFOCO CLMV project partners and staff.
- Shall ensure that the established project financial system and controls are strictly observed and timely financial reports are prepared and submitted.
This is full-time work with a maximum six-month probation. Salary range is from Php 25,000 to 35,000 gross per month with basic benefits coverage and commensurate to qualifications. The project will run for three years.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume and application letter emailed to email@example.com
addressed to THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
with the subject “CLMV Projects Assistant (Finance/Admin), Name of applicant”
- Fill-up a form in this link: https://forms.gle/wNkXy5mDBeKPcf7V6
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
NTFP-EP is an equal opportunity employer and values the diverse backgrounds of all its applicants. It follows the principles of honesty, trust and respect. It does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind, such as cases involving gender, race, color, age, religion, citizenship, disabilities, sexual orientation, senior citizen status, or any other protected status. This policy follows all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in the Philippines and/or in the CLMV country where the employee or applicant is based.